PARENTING THE LOVE AND LOGIC WAY™
A parenting program designed by the Love and Logic Institute. Presentation for Professional and Parent Audiences
Learn how to:
* Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments
* Stay calm when their kids do incredibly upsetting things
* Set enforceable limits
* Avoid enabling and begin empowering
* Help their kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
* Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
* Earn 3hours CEU's in a fun entertaining Environment
And much more
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills
that can be used immediately!
Next Date: January 28th 2022
Time: 9am-12pm; Location: Greenville, TX
We are a CU provider in accordance with:
Texas State Board of Licensed Professional Counselor Provider (In accordance with Texas Administrative Code, Title 22, Part 30, Rule 681.142),
Texas State Board of Social Workers (In accordance with Texas Administrative Code, Title 22, Part 34, Rule 781.509),
Texas State Board of Marriage & Family Therapists Provider (In accordance with Texas Administrative Code, Title 22, Part 35, Rule 801.264).
Professionals: Teachers, Counselors, Social Workers earn 3 hours CEU's for Licensure
Fridays are professionals day Teachers and counselors Per person $80.00 USD Group (3more) $70.00 USD
Friday, January 28th
Facilitators of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way™ curriculum are independent
and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.