40- Hour Clinical Supervision Training- Currently held online Platform
Receive updates about trainings- Contact us form
40 Hour Seminar Held Monthly Next Date: September 24 th & 25th 2021
Class Time 9am- 5pm Friday and Saturday (remaining hours home study)
Course will be available on online platform in its entirety for those that prefer not to meet in person
Location: Greenville, TX
Cost: $600 per person
Please indicate what date you are planning to attend.
Future 2021 Dates September 24th &25th 2021
The 40-hour clinical supervision curriculum is designed to provide training for the licensed professional or certified counselor (LPC) who desires to become a board approved supervisor. This course is approved by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors.
THE LPC EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT IS 5 YEARS OF FULL LICENSURE TO BECOME A SUPERVISOR
Obtain Texas State Board approval as an LPC Intern Supervisor. Begin with at-home online training and end with a two-day interactive seminar in Greenville, Texas.
· Wish you could find an engaging, fun, interactive training?
· Are you looking for ways to grow your business or ensure job security within our agency?
· Do you need training as a supervisor to ensure a promotion to a supervisor role in your agency or organization?
· Are you passionate about being a mental health clinician and wish to find productive ways to contribute to the field by mentoring new LPC- Interns?
· We utilize horses in all of our CEU trainings for a fun, innovate, engaging experience.
Dr. Whitely has supervised Interns since 2009 both individually and in groups. Dr Whitely taught counseling courses including clinical supervision at Texas A&M University-Commerce and has experience with students at all developmental levels. She has provided mentoring and supervision for supervisees within private practice settings, impatient and outpatient hospitals, children homes, community agencies, college agencies, and school settings. Dr Whitely is passionate about the field of counseling and facilitating growth both personally and professionally for her interns and students.